Hydrochloric Acid ( Muriatic Acid ) [HCl] [CAS_7647-01-0] Colorless to Slightly Yellow Liquid 2204.6 Lb Drum)
|Molecular Weight:||36.46 g/mol|
- Total Acidity (HCL) (% By mass): 33.00 Min.
- Iron (Fe), ppm: 5.00 Max.
- Sulphite (SO2)(% by ,mass): 0.0
- Free Chlorine; ppm: 50.00 Max
- Heavy Metal (Pb) ppm: 0.0
- Heavy Metal (Hg), ppm: 0.0
- Specific Gravity at30oC: 1.165 Min.
- Hydrofluoric acid; ppm: 0.0
- Organics; ppm: 5.0 Max.
Hydrochloric acid is used in acidizing petroleum wells, industrial acidizing, pH control (water treatment), water softening, boiler scale removal, ore reduction, pickling and metal cleaning, general cleaning, leather deliming/ tanning agent, textile scouring agent, neutralization of alkaline products, waste materials, and as a chemical intermediate, an acid, and a buffer.
2204.6 Lb Tote
- Proper Shipping Name: Hydrochloric Acid, Solution
- UN No: 1789
- Hazard Class: 8
- Packing Group: II