Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate 70% (SLES 70) [CAS_68585-34-2] Colorless - Pale Yellow Paste, (485 Lb/ 55 Gallon Drum)
- Appearance (@ 25oC): Colorless to pale yellow paste, free from foreign matter.
- Odor (@ 25oC): No strange odor
- Active Material: 70.0+ 2.0%
- Unsulfated Matter: 3.5% Max
- Sulfate (as Na2SO4): 1.5% Max
- pH (1% sample aqueous solution @ 25oC): 7.0-9.5
- Color (Hazen, 5% AM. Aqueous solution): 8 Max
- 1,4 Dioxane: 30 PPM Max
SLES is a concentrated Surace-Active substance for production of liquid shampoos, dishwashing formulations, bubble baths, and hand washing agents.
Mainly used as the raw material of cosmetic, personal care and household products such as shampoo, bubble bath, detergent, showing foam stability and low irritation of skin. These series products are suitable for viscosity adjustment. These two materials can be also used as the emulsifier for emulsion polymerization.
485 lb drum