Wintersun Textilefix 300 (495 Lb Drum )
Available 2 weeks after placing an order!
- Color: Amber
- Appearance (@ 25oC): Yellow to Light Amber
- Consistency (@ 25oC before water):Wax
- pH: 2.5 – 4.5 Max
- Specific Gravity: 1.22 – 1.32 Max
- Solids (Loss On Drying): 51.5-56.5%
Wintersun Textilefix 300 is a cationic, resinous type after treatment agent. The product improves the wet fastness, wash fastness, and perspiration fastness of cotton, rayon, and blends with synthetic fibers dyed with Direct, Acid, and Reactive dyestuffs.
- Prevents color migration while the goods are still wet.
- Exhibits excellent improvements of wash- and wet-fastness
- Produces only moderate shade changes.
- Is shade and dyestuff selective
- Has normal (competitive) impact on lightfastness
- Contains formaldehyde.
- Can be used in continous applications with or without resin finishing
495 lb Drum