Wintersun Pocket White, Off-White, Free Flowing Flakes (55.12 Lb Bag)
- Appearance: Off white, free flowing flakes.
- Chemical character: Polyoxyethylene derivative.
- Ionic nature: Nonionic.
- pH (20 g/l in water): 6.0 – 7.0
- Melting point: Approx 55°C (130°F).
- Solubility: Soluble in water to approx. 60%.
- Bulk specific gravity: Approx. 0.5 as flakes at 25°C (77°F).
- Bulk density: Approx. 4.17 lb. per US Gallon as flakes at 25°C (77°F).
Ideal for denim processing and is recommended for use in cellulase enzyme baths to prevent the redeposition of dyestuffs (e.g. indigo) onto the fabric. It can also be used in the wet processing of fabrics and garments other than denim.
- Excellent anti-redeposition properties – prevents staining.
- Compatible with cellulase enzymes.
- Maintains bright, clear shades.
- Effective at very low concentration – product is 100% active.
- Flake form - easy, compact storage.
Pocket White is a 100% active, free-flowing dry flake. The flake form it is typically 4 times stronger than conventional pocket white liquid products found in the industry (depending on the manufacturer). You can easily prepare your own dilution, or use the flakes directly in production.
In 55.12 lb bag