Oxalic Acid Dihydrate [H2C2O4 2H2O ] [CAS_6153-56-6] 99.6+% Fine White Crystal/ Powder (55.12 Lb Bag)
|Molecular Weight:||126.07 g/mol|
- Precipitating agent in rare earth mineral processing
- Bleaching agent in the textile activities, wood pulp bleaching
- Rust remover for metal treatment
- Used in commercial rust removers to remove rust stains from tubs and sinks
- Grinding agent, such as marble polishing
- Waste water treatment, removing calcium in water
- Use in cleaning and sterilizing home brewing equipment
- Useful as reducing agent for photography and ink removal
- Used as purifying agent in pharmaceutical industry
- Rock collectors, clean mineral specimens
- Remove food and rust stains from kitchen countertops, plumbing fixtures and fabric
- Appearance: Fine White Crystal
- Purity as C2H2O4.2H20: 99.6% Min.
- STD A1 Granulometry less 0.4mm 96% Min.
- Assay: 99.6% Min.
- Sulphate: 0.19% Max.
- Ashes: 0.001% Max.
- Iron: 0.0008% Max.
In 55.12 lb bag